ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Restaurants are helping residents maintain social distancing and starting to sell convenience store items.
Many food establishments will now offer grocery products and items like toilet paper and hand sanitizer for purchase on top of take out and delivery items. Officials say this is in compliance with state and federal restaurant regulations.
Establishments will continue to operate in a safe and sanitary way.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites