ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Restaurants are helping residents maintain social distancing and starting to sell convenience store items.
Many food establishments will now offer grocery products and items like toilet paper and hand sanitizer for purchase on top of take out and delivery items. Officials say this is in compliance with state and federal restaurant regulations.
Establishments will continue to operate in a safe and sanitary way.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve