ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI says people are hacking Zoom meetings and posting child sex abuse videos and child pronography. There have been 250 reports around the world one of them in Albuquerque.
Earlier this month, a group of 32 people was participating in a conference call with a non-profit corporation when they were targeted. “We were the secondary victims, the primary victim was the helpless subjected to this horrific attack and call on everyone to help authorities apprehend whoever is responsible,” said hacking victim Joseph Candelaria.
The FBI says to make your meeting private and require a password. They are encouraging anyone who may have fallen victim of this, to call their hotline at (505) 889-1300.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites