ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A lot of families are doing their best to bring some joy to the high school seniors, during this tough time.
Including the Sullins family. Ten-year-old Ashlynn was devastated that her sister Taylor, a senior at La Cueva High School, did not have a senior prom, so she created one in their living room.
Ashlynn performed as Harry Styles. She also staged a proposal and even set up a little reception area. She also made sure her big sister had a dress. The family is encouraging other families to do something special for their seniors.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites