NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The city of Eunice is vowing to reopen despite the statewide health order.
The city plans to open up some centers two weeks ahead of the plan outlined by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham. The Eunice city manager says the city sent Lujan Grisham a letter outlining plans to reopen and asked for a response by April 30.
The city manager says they never got a response so officials will begin their own plan for a phased-in reopening. Lujan Grisham says that cities that reopen early face fines.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites