SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Santa Fe Public Schools reported an employee had tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday. According to a press release from SFPS, the employee worked at Nina Otero Community School.
The staff member was last on campus on November 13 and no close contacts have been identified. Officials say contact tracing hasn’t indicated the case was acquired within SFPS. The employee is reportedly isolating and will continue to do so until released following NMDOH guidelines.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve