ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Local favorite, Electric Playhouse, has announced it’s temporarily closing its doors to the public. They say it’s the best way they can contribute to the community and do their part to keep city residents and their staff safe.
Electric Playhouse adds that they’ve been incredibly grateful for the city’s support during the pandemic and in helping to keep them open all this time. They say they’ll continue giving fans behind-the-scenes updates for what’s to come when they can re-open safely.
- Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas visited South Texas migrant tent city, child detention facilities
- Running back Aaron Dumas hopes to make an impact for the Lobos
- UNM women’s soccer beats Wyoming on Sunday, 1-0
- Five Lobos earn spots on the 2020-21 All-MW women’s basketball team
- DOH asks people not to show up at vaccine sites without appointment