ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Dunkin’ Donuts spent Wednesday morning giving essential workers something essential, coffee and donuts.
Alim Haji who owns a couple of Dunkin’ Donuts stores around town asked his employees to load up the coffee and head out to UNM Hospital. He says medical workers deserve a free pick-me-up after working so hard over the last few weeks.
“Everybody picked up on this spirit. Everyone is having a good time out here and they want to be a part of something like this,” said Haji.
Haji says the company handed out more than 500 cups of coffee in the first 30 minutes.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve