NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – As students begin their fall semester, in this extended interview, Secretary for the Human Services Department Dr. David Scrase discusses returning to school, testing strategies, and working with the Los Alamos National Laboratory on detailed modeling.
The current Public Health Order is set to expire on August 28, 2020. Stay with KRQE News 13 for all the latest updates on new Public Health Orders and Coronavirus in New Mexico.
- Las Cruces middle school employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Dr. Scrase to provide COVID-19 modeling, reopening webinar update
- Subscription ‘New Mexico Enchanted Box’ created to help small businesses during pandemic
- First film production since March kicks off in New Mexico
- NMPED: 12 new positive COVID-19 cases across public schools
Please note: due to technical issues, you will not be able to hear audio from reporter in this version