NEW MEXICO (KRQE) –On Tuesday, Secretary for the Human Services Department Dr. David Scrase talked about New Mexico’s second phase of distribution for the COVID-19 vaccine. He also talked about the state’s immunity calculations, re-infections and school updates.
Tuesday, the state reported 893 new cases, bringing the state total to 157,974. An additional 30 deaths were reported, bringing New Mexico’s death toll to 2,794. On Tuesday, Bernalillo County reported 231 new cases and Doña Ana County reported 105.
- Santa Fe baseball academy planning to host indoor league
- NMPED secretary looks to expand in-person learning eligibility for schools in spring semester
- 7 staff members, 9 inmates at MDC test positive for coronavirus
- Financial Navigators Program offers free guidance to those impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccine process proving problematic for elderly