ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque favorite is getting ready to re-open its dining rooms on Tuesday. Dion’s says it will operate at half-capacity at all of its locations, with health guidelines in mind.
This includes employees wearing gloves and masks, altered entrances and exits with social distancing markers, and hand-sanitizing stations. All food will be packaged to-go and with single-use condiments, plus there will be frequent disinfecting throughout the restaurants.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites