ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Department of Health is investigating a case of coronavirus involving a freshman at Del Norte High School.
Sunday, other students with symptoms could get tested at a health clinic at the Midtown Public Health Office. The state says this person could have exposed students and staff at Del Norte High School and Nex+Gen Academy earlier this month.
Now, parents, students, and staff are urged to self-isolate. The state says this could also possibly affect students at the Nex+Gen Academy that’s located in the northern part of the campus.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve