SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Santa Fe and Rio Arriba offices will temporarily close for 14 days and undergo sanitization after an employee at the First Judicial District Attorney’s Office tested positive for COVID-19 Monday.
District Attorney Marco Serna made the announcement Monday and was also potentially exposed while in the office. DA Serna will self-quarantine for fourteen days and took a COVID-19 test Monday. According to a news release, employees were notified of the positive test.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve