ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A number of nursing home residents who tested negative for COVID-19 were moved Saturday.
The move allows patients who have tested positive to move into Canyon Transitional Living. Jennifer Shoman says her mom had to move out this morning and will be living in a temporary room over the next few days before moving to another permanent space later on.
“That means three days of no familiar surroundings, no familiar people, possibly no contact with me, I can’t imagine what the next three days is going to be like for my mother,” Shoman says. The nursing home has not had any positive COVID-19 cases.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites