ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – University of New Mexico researchers are taking a look at how the coronavirus is impacting our state.
The UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research published this new dashboard. It notes the rise in New Mexico cases. It also shows an increase in Albuquerque’s hotel occupancy rate and the downtick in Sunport passengers.
It also looks at the unemployment rate, oil prices, and mortgage rates in New Mexico. You can take a look at the information on the study’s website.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites