CLOVIS, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Health announced Saturday it would be providing test-and-go screening of the COVID-19 on Memorial Day.
Tests will be administered at the Clovis Public Health Office at 1216 Cameo St. between 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday. The testing will be available to New Mexico residents regardless of their symptoms. All tests will be free of charge and given whether they have insurance or not, however, if you do have insurance, it is asked that you bring your insurance card. It’s asked that those who attend limit car occupancy to two and wear a facemask.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites