ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico pilots are streamlining the COVID-19 testing process. The Civil Air Patrol is flying test kits from Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces to Albuquerque for processing.
This provides quicker results for patients in southern New Mexico. The New Mexico National Guard has been transporting tests, they requested Civil Air Patrol’s help and they started on Friday.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve