ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Monday night the Albuquerque City Council approved funding for non-profits and businesses impacted by COVID-19. Over a special meeting, city councilors unanimously gave the green light to a resolution that would create a $1 million recovery fund.
It would be designated for non-profits and businesses that provide services to peoples affected by the virus. The money will come from unused general funds.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve