CARLSBAD, N.M. (KRQE) – For people stuck at home with the kids thinking about a vacation, you can take a virtual trip to Carlsbad Caverns.
The caverns are currently closed because of the coronavirus outbreak, but thanks to technology by Google, with just a few clicks of your mouse, you can navigate your way around the caverns with a 360-degree video tour. You can even experience life from the view of a bat.
Now this isn’t a new thing, the online tours were unveiled in 2016, but they may be of more use now than ever before. To take a tour of Carlsbad Caverns, visit Google Arts & Culture.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve