CARLSBAD, N.M. (KRQE) – Carlsbad Caverns is back open with a few changes. The National Park will only allow 550 visitors per day with tickets available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visitors will enter the cavern based on the time indicated on their tickets and are set up to allow 25 visitors to enter the cavern every 15 minutes.
It will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tours are suspended and the Bat Flight Amphitheater is closed for now. All desert trails and park roads remain open.
For more information, click here.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve