ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Parts of the BioPark are welcoming visitors again. Thursday, December 3, the ABQ BioPark Zoo and Tingley Beach will reopen following the state’s two-week reset period.
The zoo will be open Wednesdays through Sundays with timed ticketing. Tickets must be purchased in advance. The zoo will also have a limit of 150 guests per half hour. Tingley Beach will be open daily from dawn until dusk.
According to a news release from the ABQ BioPark, one-way paths will continue in select areas of the zoo and proper use of face coverings are required for all park guests over the age of 2. You can purchase tickets for the zoo at abqbiopark.holdmyticket.com.
Latest Local News
- ‘Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism’ exhibit coming to Albuquerque Museum
- Brittany Alert issued for 23-year-old Albuquerque woman
- Siembra Leadership keeps kids engaged during pandemic
- APD makes 41 arrests in 18th anti-crime operation
- Locals react to state’s decision to allow hybrid learning at New Mexico schools