NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Pace is now suspending all bike rentals.
The bike-sharing service announced today that they are stopping operations amid the COVID-19 spread. They say it is necessary for ensuring the safety of their staff and riders. A date was not shared for the company’s return.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites