NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Bernalillo County is giving residents the chance to learn the best behaviors and guidelines for social distancing to help stop community spread of COVID-19 through an instructional video.
Bernalillo County says social distancing is designed to ‘flatten the curve,’ to keep the rate of infections low to avoid overwhelming the healthcare systems and to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Best behaviors include: staying six feet away from others, keep outdoor groups to less than five people or less, avoid unnecessary outside activity and stay home when you are sick.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites