ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County wants to help residents impacted by the pandemic who are not eligible for other programs. The Disaster Relief Program was approved by commissioners on Tuesday night.
To qualify, an applicant must be a county resident who doesn’t qualify for a federal stimulus check and who doesn’t qualify for unemployment benefits. Commissioners have not yet said how much money each person could get.
The application will be posted at a later date.
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Semi involved in rollover crash near Edgewood
- Orange and Blue Report: Can the Broncos stop their streak of losses to the Chiefs?
- El Paso to further limit activity after another record-setting day of COVID-19 infections
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date