ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County and Albuquerque Public Schools are working together to provide housing to families in need during the pandemic. They are giving out motel vouchers to APS families who have recently become homeless as a result of COVID-19.
Families will receive a variety of services once they enter the program including assistance in seeking long-term housing and educational support.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve