The Chimayo and Tome hill group pilgrimages are postponed until further notice. They say individual pilgrimages visiting Santuario de Chimayo are discouraged from visiting the sacred shrine in measures to prevent the passing of COVID-19.
The archdiocese says those who insist upon visiting the Santuario at this time and not willing or able to postpone their pilgrimage to a later date, ask that social distancing and safety protocols be self-enforced to protect other pilgrims and their families.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites