LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico State University has temporarily suspended activities at the university’s Coca-Cola Weight Training Center after six student-athletes and a sports performance staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
NMSU reports it is working to identify other students and personnel who may have come in contact with the individuals who tested positive. NMSU will do more testing and reopen the facility once that is finished.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve