ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Rail Yards Market returned Sunday, but it definitely had a different twist.
Organizers held the first Rail Yards Farm car event. Customers could order from vendors online and then pick it up in a drive-thru. While there were a few kinks to work out, organizers say it was a success.
“I’m just glad we’re able to help out with the farmer people because I don’t want them to throw away their produce and stuff so we’re able to do this for them,” said Karen Yazzie of the Rail Yards.
The market happens every Sunday from 10 am to 2 p.m. through October. More information is available at the Rail Yards website.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites