CARLSBAD, N.M. (KRQE) – A nearly 30 year Christmas tradition in Carlsbad won’t happen this year. In order to comply with the public health order, organizers have canceled Christmas on the Pecos boat tour. The Chamber of Commerce says they will issue refunds to those who have already purchased tickets.
Latest New Mexico News
- New Mexico AG takes over high profile murder case
- NM House of Reps. work on COVID-safe rules for 2021 legislature
- Police still seek persons of interest in murder at Santa Fe apartment complex
- San Juan County police sergeant shaves head for a good cause
- Las Vegas, New Mexico extends nightly curfew through April 1