Story Continues Below
- Crime: Albuquerque man can avoid jail time by leading police to woman’s remains
- Albuquerque: Illegal roadside car lot in NW Albuquerque finally cleaned up
- Weather: Warmer and quieter weather returns Thursday
- New Mexico: Warrant reveals gun not thoroughly checked before movie set shooting; sheriff not ruling out charges
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 27 de Octubre 2021
It was awarded to help expand primary health care infrastructure in under-served communities. The health centers will use this funding to build new facilities or renovate existing ones and purchase new equipment, including telehealth technology, mobile medical vans, and freezers to store vaccines.