There’s nothing sweeter than a fresh cookie, except when those fresh cookies can also help make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate. That’s where Rude Boy Cookies steps in. Its “Cookies for a Cause” program teams up with local charitable organizations in a fun way to give back.
Rude Boy Cookies is a part of this community and they strongly believe in supporting the efforts of local charities/organizations. Throughout the year they partner with several local charities/organizations to help raise money and awareness for their causes through Cookies for a Cause FUNdraising events. These FUNdraisers are basically a party for your organization held at RBC where you get the chance to raise awareness for your organization and raise money at the same time. The more people you can bring to the party, the more awareness and money you can raise for your organization.
HOW IT WORKS:
On one select day per week, Rude Boy Cookies partners with a local organization. From 5 p.m. -8 p.m. on that day 15% of the totals sales are donated to support that organization.
If you are interested in partnering with Rude Boy Cookies for a Cookies for a Cause event please call them at 505-200-2235.
After a phone consultation they will contact you via email to discuss the following requirements that should be met in order to participate in a FUNraising event:
- Your organization must be not for profit.
- You must provide a short description of what your organization does and how they help the Albuquerque community.
- You must provide the number of active members, volunteers, board members & committee members.
- You must provide the number of how many people receive your email/newsletter.
- Tell Rude Boy Cookies how you will bring in at least 50 supporters for your Cookies for a Cause event (the more people you can bring in to the event, the more successful it will be and the more money your organization can raise).
- You must provide a JPG or PDF copy of your organization logo.
- Your organization should be active on major social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ect) and attach site URL links.
- Your organization must create a Facebook event for your event.
For more information, click here.