Another great chef is displaying his culinary creativity with us as he gets ready to “Duke it Out” with other chefs, all in good nature, and for a great cause, to benefit El Ranchito de los Ninos.
Sous Chef Adrian Patterson with Forque @ Hyatt prepared a delicious meal on New Mexico Living.
He is going to be competing against other chefs September 26 from 5 p.m. – 8 pm at the Builders Source Appliance Gallery in Albuquerque.
- Score and Sear Duck Breast in cast iron
- Cook to Medium Rare
- Let rest In a blender
- Combine dressing ingredients and pulse until incorporated
- Season to taste
- Toss greens in dressing and arrange ingredients over the top
- Slice duck breast
- Serve with salad and additional dressing.
- 1ea Duck Breast
- 1.5oz Mixed Greens
- 1tsp Pinon
- 3ea Citrus Segments
- 1oz Beets, cooked and peeled Sweet Potato Matchsticks
- Goat Cheese House Vinaigrette- Honey Lavender Vinaigrette
- 1oz Honey 4oz Olive Oil 1.5oz Apple Cider Vinegar 1/2tsp Dried Lavender S&P to taste.