ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Local craft brewers are coming together to make a collaboration beer to benefit the Storehouse New Mexico Food Pantry. It’s called the One for 5 because every dollar raised will provide five meals to local people in need through the Storehouse.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Over 100 citations given in latest racing enforcement operation
- Trending: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: New local eatery hopes to bring “fun” vibe to downtown
- New Mexico News: Colfax County Undersheriff passes away
- National: Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
Charissa Inman spoke about the collaboration and how the community can support the cause. Steel Beder Brewyard, Sierra Blanca Brewery, and Second Street Brewery collaborated to create a locally brewed beer. It goes on sale on Sept. 1. The kick-off event will take place Wednesday at 10 a.m. at the Albertsons on Lomas.