Dr. Stevie DeJuan Springer of Wise and Well stresses the importance of eating a healthy breakfast.
He says Healthful eating has many benefits for children. It can:
1. Stabilize their energy.
2. Improve their minds.
3. Even out their moods.
4. Help them maintain a healthy weight.
5. Help prevent mental health conditions. These include depression, anxiety, and ADHD.
He says people can still make a quick, yet healthy breakfast by trying one of the following foods:
1. Egg sandwich on whole-wheat bread
2. Greek yogurt
3. Peanut butter on whole-grain toast
4. Hardboiled eggs, toast, and an apple.