1. New video shows the wild chase and shooting that happened when New Mexico State Police beefed up their presence in Albuquerque back in May to help curb the crime problem. The twelve block chase started when a State Police officer tried to pull over a Chevy, which instead took off down Central.
2. Prosecutors are calling in witnesses to try to prove there’s enough evidence to take a former sheriff-turned-magistrate court judge to trial. Heath White is accused of stealing more than $20,000 from taxpayers in guns and equipment while serving as the Torrance County Sheriff.
3. Flash flooding will become a concern through Saturday. As a high pressure moves into Arizona, storms will finally start tracking into the metro.
Full Story: Connor’s Wednesday Evening Forecast
4. In his highly anticipated testimony, former Special Counsel Robert Mueller cleared up confusion over his report and whether it exonerated President Donald Trump on Wednesday.
5. The South Valley’s Día de Los Muertos Marigold Parade won’t happen this fall. Organizers recently made the announcement that they are postponing the event for at least a year.
Evening’s Top Stories
- APD puts bicycle officers in all six area commands
- Police search for suspect in NE Albuquerque car wash shooting
- New Mexico air base hosts open house for cleanup project
- NMDOT issues safety reminders ahead of back-to-school season
- Car crashes, lands in Rio Rancho backyard
- Santa Fe police leave show ‘Live PD’
- Border Patrol boss joined Facebook page to read staff posts
- APS hopes to expand Esports, competitive video gaming
- National park units in New Mexico face millions in deferred maintenance
- Three special birthdays celebrated at Albuquerque retirement home
- Hype for Penguin Chill exhibit continues