NEW YORK (AP) — What has more letters than the alphabet?
That’s easy: The post office.
That joke sponsored by the letter A is a highlight of the first original podcast from “Sesame Street,” featuring music, interactive games and Muppets galore.
“The Sesame Street Podcast with Foley & Friends” is an offering on Audible that gives some screen-free educational entertainment to kids who may be having spotty school lessons during the coronavirus pandemic.
The podcast is led by 6-year-old, exuberant Foley, “the sound-maker monster.” The podcast kicked off last week and there are 15 episodes, released Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address
- WATCH LIVE: APD to release details of recent officer-involved shootings
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans
- Shiprock man pleads guilty to murder