DURANGO, Colo. (KRQE) – Organizers of the San Juan Brewfest in Durango are requiring proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to get in. The event is the region’s largest beer and music festival. It celebrates the end of Durango’s summer season and has sold out in the last several years.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Organizers say they monitored local COVID infection rates and that the requirement is the best option to keep the community safe. The festival runs from August 28-29. This is the first time the festival will be done in two days.
For more information visit https://sanjuanbrewfest.com/.