(WSPA) – The Public Broadcasting Station announced this week that it’s canceling the long- running kids’ show, “Caillou.”
The show was on for over 20 years. It was about a four year old “whose world is filled with fun, learning & imagination and inspires generations of pre-school children to grow,” the PBS Facebook says.
In the post, PBS provided a link to tips on what to do when your child’s favorite show goes away.
However, a lot of parents on Twitter don’t seem too torn up about the decision.
- Tips sought in Carlsbad breaking and entering
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- First dose of COVID-19 vaccine provided to all New Mexico long-term care facilities
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter