*Editor’s note below
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A game show will begin filming in New Mexico. The production is a trivia show where players work their way up a money ladder either by answering questions correctly or by persuading others that they have the right answer.
Story continues below
- New Mexico: Murder suspect from New York arrested near Edgewood
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Warmer weather this weekend after a cold start to Saturday
- Crime: Shoplifter hits Target stores 20+ times, taking thousands in goods
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
The game show is produced by those behind some big Netflix shows like Nailed It! and Sugar Rush. Alan Carter who worked on The Voice is directing the show. The production will employ about 60 New Mexico crew members.
In a previous version of this story, it was said the game show was called ‘Nobody’s Hero,’ this is incorrect. Nobody’s Hero is the production company.