ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city of Albuquerque is having its final Summerfest Saturday night. The free event is at Ventana Ranch Community Park.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Over 100 citations given in latest racing enforcement operation
- Trending: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: New local eatery hopes to bring “fun” vibe to downtown
- New Mexico News: Colfax County Undersheriff passes away
- National: Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
The event features live music performances on two stages, food trucks, a microbrew garden for the adults, and a children’s play area. There’s also an artisan market featuring a variety of local products. The event goes from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday.