JEMEZ SPRINGS (KRQE) – People were able to soak up two miles of art in Jemez Springs this Labor Day weekend. The annual “I Heart Jemez Art” festival features two miles of art, including local artists exhibiting and selling their work along Highway 4 over the course of two days.
Story continues below:
- Crime: NMSP seek person of interest in Santa Rosa homicide
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 20 de Septiembre 2021
People are also able to take part in workshops, and meet the artists themselves. There were also a number of special events like live music in the Jemez Plaza. The event ends Sunday at 6 p.m.