SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A star-studded western is filming this month in Santa Fe. ‘Dead for a Dollar’ is written and directed by Walter Hill and stars Academy Award Winner Christoph Waltz, Academy Award Nominee Willem Dafoe and Emmy Winner Rachel Brosnahan.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
It tells a story of a bounty hunter on a mission to save a businessman’s wife who is being held hostage in Mexico when he runs into a gambler he once sent to prison. Production will last through the month and will employ about 80 crew members, 20 principal cast members from New Mexico and 40 New Mexico background and extras.