MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Who needs Spiderman when you could have Spider-Girl? Diamond Jackson, owner of Rae’s Bleu Rose Photography, took these photos of her daughter Rose for her third birthday. Jackson said Rose loves Spiderman and naturally she wanted to be Spider-girl for her birthday.
Rose didn’t just want to be in a dress that looked like Spiderman, she wanted to be in his actual suit. Jackson said she made it a point to include Rose’s afro-puffs in the pictures because she wants her children to embrace their natural hair.
Story continues below
- Crime: Santa Fe County deputies take large amount of fentanyl off streets
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
Jackson said, “I’ve had photos go viral before, but not like this. This one is different. I didn’t expect this at all.” She also said she has thousands of messages to go through, but she feels that this will increase her business.
Jackson said her love for photography stemmed from a young age, but she didn’t really get into until after her second daughter was born in 2016. She is appreciative of all the love and support for her business.