- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MILAN (AP) - Fendi paid understated tribute Thursday to Karl Lagerfeld, who died this week and was the Rome-based fashion house's creative director for 54 years. The fashion house said in notes for its Milan Fashion Week show that the Fall/Winter 2019-2020 collection "is the final collection designed by Karl Lagerfeld, representing a lifetime of dedication and creation from 1965 until today."Read More »
- 2 women accuse R. Kelly of sexual misconduct in 1990s
- Michael Jackson estate lawsuit sues HBO over documentary
- Peter Tork, Monkees' lovable bass-guitar player, dead at 77
- The Latest: Smollett quiet after posting bond, leaving jail