- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - A painting at a Connecticut museum that has long been thought to be by Vincent Van Gogh has been authenticated as such by Dutch researchers. The Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford announced Friday that the oil painting "Vase with Poppies" has been verified by researchers at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam as having been painted by the Dutch artist in 1886, just after he moved to Paris. It has been in the museum's collection since 1957.Read More »
- Papa John's scores Shaq to help revive its image
- R. Kelly's trip to Dubai off for now as contracts reworked
- The Latest: No decision on R. Kelly's Dubai travel request
- Barack Obama congratulates A-Rod J. Lo on their engagement