ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Public swimming pools reopened Monday, but there are still a few restrictions.
Pools will only be open for lessons and lap swimming by reservation only. They can also operate at up to 50% capacity and social distancing must be enforced. The City of Albuquerque has begun taking online reservations up to two calendar days in advance. More information is available on the City of Albuquerque website.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites