New Mexico State Parks wants you to share your experience with photos.
State Parks have teamed up with Simply Social Media for the Great Outdoors Photo Contest.
From now through July 8, you can upload your photos using the hashtag #NMStateParks.
There are four categories: trails, water, camping and New Mexico skies.
Winners will be awarded an annual day-use pass.
Rules for participation in the #NMStateParks Great Outdoors Photo Contest are as follows:
● Images must be posted to Instagram using the hashtag #NMStateParks between the dates of June 25 through July 8.
● Participants must have a public Instagram account to be eligible so that the images are viewable on the hashtag feed.
● Participants must follow the @nmstateparks and @travelnewmexico Instagram accounts.
● Participants have full creative license over subject material, but are encouraged to submit imagery with people based on the following categories:
• Trails: Hiking, Biking, Trail Rides
• Water: Swimming, Boating, Fishing (with life jackets)
• Camping: Picnics, Playing, Shelters
• New Mexico Skies: Sunrise, Sunset, Stars, Birds
● Images from the hashtag will be judged by New Mexico State Parks Marketing team and their representatives. All decisions about winning photographs are made at the discretion of these organizations and are final.