A memorial service is planned for Jennifer Riordan, the Albuquerque woman killed in Tuesday’s Southwest Airlines explosion.
It will be held Sunday at Popejoy Hall.
The family says we know there are many in the community who want to celebrate Jennifer. They say they are extremely thankful for the outpouring of support.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the celebration of Jennifer’s life begins at 6 p.m.
- Community mourns loss of wife, mother killed on Southwest Airlines flight
- Pilot during Southwest Airlines explosion has local ties
- Deming, New Mexico serviceman was a passenger on Southwest Airlines flight
- A retired registered school nurse says she performed CPR on woman in Southwest Airlines plane
- Passengers aboard Southwest flight recount moments after explosion
- 1 passenger dead, 7 injured after Southwest plane apparently blows an engine mid-air