ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – LQ Digital is a growing marketing firm headquartered in the San Francisco Bay area. They focus on long-term growth for their clients by helping them find the most profitable customers across digital channels. Now they are opening a site in Albuquerque.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
LQ Digital CEO Katy Keim talked about the Albuqureque site and the jobs it will create. LQ Digital will hire 100 employees for its new contact center. They will open operations in the iconic First Plaza Building in downtown Albuquerque in the fall.
On August 17, LG Digital will be hosting a “Candidates at the Cantina” from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The event will be a celebration of the company’s launch in Albuquerque, a networking event with local business leaders and partners and an opportunity for key candidates to apply for interviews. View more information about “Candidates at the Cantina” here.