ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – One local company is proving that their product has stood the test of time. Alma’s Salsa has been a family staple for over 40 years. It was first introduced in jars to their growing New Mexico adult hockey community in Rio Rancho. From there, the family has sold the jars of salsa at farmers’ markets and Albuquerque’s Rail Yard Market.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 15 de Septiembre 2021
Right now the salsa can be bought online or at Albuquerque’s Downtown Farmers Market. They are in the works of possibly selling it in grocery stores. For more information, visit https://www.almassalsa.com/.