March 8th 2018 - Sunshine and high clouds will continue to stream in over New Mexico. No rain or snow is expected within statelines so you can leave the rain/snow gear at home. Afternoon highs will warm well above normal in most locales with widespread 60s and 70s expected Thursday and Friday afternoon.
Winds will increase over the area as we head into the weekend with Saturday being the windiest day of the next seven. An uptick in moisture is expected to fill in Sunday through Tuesday, helping to boost potential for spotty to scattered showers.
An incoming cold front will edge in over the Northeast Plains on Saturday driving southwest across the state into Sunday. Expect much cooler temperatures (cooler by more than 10°) Sunday afternoon as most drop to the 40s and 50s.
- Two arrested after border patrol agents find illegal immigrants hiding in car
- Bass Fishing workshops, lessons held in Roswell Saturday
- Department of Game & Fish seeks input on potential hunting license revisions
- Veteran Golden Age Games free event Saturday
- Bandelier National Monument raising entrance fees